Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Something about Me


It's very hard for me to begin to write anything, specially when I should do it about myself. I don't really know how I supossed to make it, anyway I would try (:
I'm a 18 years-old girl called Dominique. I am studyng Laws in University of Chile, in first grade, just starting a new stape of my life. I live with my mother and my little brother - he's 15 and studies in INBA - in Maipu, a very appart place of the civilization! I was born in Santiago and I've lived all my life here, but even when I love this city I would like to live in Valparaiso when I begin my professional life, basically because I think it's a very magic and bohemian place. The sea, the pure air and the clean sky in the night appears me like a beautiful vision of a future life, its seems to me like the perfect place to do the things that I love: Just walk by the city, read a lot of interesting books, listen to my favourite music... Just be in peace with the world and enjoy the little details of our lives.
Talking about my career, I ever wanted to study Laws because I believe that it could help to the world to be a better place... Well, I know that it sounds as nice as difficult will be do it. Anyway, like Che Guevera says "be young and not be revolutionary it's even a biological contradiction"
Finally, I just can say that I'm a normal person, like any other one, and that it's enough about myself for the moment (:

Regards!


0 comments:

Post a Comment